- Responsible for system developments and performs assignments associated with very basic to advanced development/design or process technologies.
- Responsible for developing high-quality products, simple to complex analysis requirements that are aligned with standards and procedures of Fundtech. He or she successfully deploys/solves complicated application problems in which the Development Group is involved, and manufactures components or subsystems for Fundtech products.
- Responsible for performing analysis and defining product architecture, design complex systems at the component level, make technology choices, and technically supervises the designs and implementation inside and between components
- Responsible for completing specific, detailed steps of programming analysis, transforming design specifications into specific description
- Implement assigned software components utilizing the tools and programming languages selected for a given project and platform
- Work closely with the customer, and if necessary with Quality Assurance, and perform occasional code review to align with Fundtech coding standards
- Responsible for code writing and code quality
- Responsible for performing unit testing for system components
- Drive improvements and processes behind architectural consistency and software productivity
- Responsible to analyze business and functional requirements, and translate requirements into technical specifications for robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture
- Has and maintains in-depth knowledge of company products
- Demonstrate domain expertise and be easily approachable by other employees
- Relevant academic background
- 2+ years of experience in object oriented software engineering (OOAD, OOP)
- Server side skills:
- JEE architecture: Experience with EJB 2, Well understanding of WebSphere application server, JEE security (JAAS), Servlets
- JAVA design patterns. Specially experience MVC methodologies
- XML technologies (XSLT, DOM, XSD, SOAP)
- Advantage for the following: Log4J, JGroups, RPC over CORBA, UI Server side support: JSP, Tag library, Web services: XFire & CXF, Weblogic app server.
- Client side skills:
- CSS, AJAX, JSON,XSLT
- Web application security (JS injection, XSS attack, XML encoding)
- Advantage for the following: JQuery, CSS3, IE behaviors.
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Creative, visionary, passion for technology
- Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- English-high level
Please send your resume to:
Fundtech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications. No Third Party Candidates.