- Responsible for system developments and performs assignments associated with very basic to advanced development/design or process technologies.
- Responsible for developing high-quality products, simple to complex analysis requirements that are aligned with standards and procedures of Fundtech. He or she successfully deploys/solves complicated application problems in which the Development Group is involved, and manufactures components or subsystems for Fundtech products.
- Responsible for performing analysis and defining product architecture, design complex systems at the component level, make technology choices, and technically supervises the designs and implementation inside and between components
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing specific, detailed steps of programming analysis, transforming design specifications into specific description
- Implement assigned software components utilizing the tools and programming languages selected for a given project and platform
- Work closely with the customer, and if necessary with Quality Assurance, and perform occasional code review to align with Fundtech coding standards
- Responsible for code writing and code quality
- Responsible for performing unit testing for system components
- Drive improvements and processes behind architectural consistency and software productivity
- Responsible to analyze business and functional requirements, and translate requirements into technical specifications for robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture
- Has and maintains in-depth knowledge of company products
- Demonstrate domain expertise and be easily approachable by other employees
- Relevant academic background
- 2+ years of experience in object oriented software engineering (OOAD, OOP)
- Server side skills:
- JEE architecture: Experience with EJB 2, Well understanding of WebSphere application server, JEE security (JAAS), Servlets
- JAVA design patterns. Specially experience MVC methodologies
- XML technologies (XSLT, DOM, XSD, SOAP)
- Advantage for the following: Log4J, JGroups, RPC over CORBA, UI Server side support: JSP, Tag library, Web services: XFire & CXF, Weblogic app server.
- Client side skills:
- CSS, AJAX, JSON,XSLT
- Web application security (JS injection, XSS attack, XML encoding)
- Advantage for the following: JQuery, CSS3, IE behaviors.
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Creative, visionary, passion for technology
- Written, verbal, and diagrammatic communication skills
- English-high level
Please send your resume to:
Fundtech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications. No Third Party Candidates.